Sean J. McGowan – Kaufman McGowan PLLC
Sean McGowan is a partner at Kaufman McGowan PLLC, Corporate & Securities Counsel to the State-Legal Cannabis Industry™ and one of the leading corporate cannabis law firms in New York and the USA. Mr. McGowan and his firm combine decades of practicing corporate and securities law at the highest levels with 7+ years of extensive cannabis industry experience. Mr. McGowan represents a wide variety of cannabis companies (including several of the largest vertically integrated California-based cannabis companies) and investors (including leading investment funds and investment banks) in their corporate, securities, financing, borrowing, merger & acquisition, contract and other legal matters. He has participated in over $2 Billion of cannabis-industry transactions. With his extensive experience, diligence and interpersonal skills, he is an outstanding professional playing a key role in a highly respected organization.
Mr. McGowan serves as:
- Contributing Editor of the Cannabis Law Digest.
- Secretary of the Confederation of Columbian Lawyers of New York State;
- Vice President of the Columbian Lawyer’s Association of Suffolk County; and
- a Member of the Long Island Capital Alliance and the Chaminade Long Island Businessmen’s Association.
Mr. McGowan has been recognized as a New York Metro Area Rising Star for the last 3 years, which is an honor based on a combination of measured professional achievement and peer recognition of a very small percentage of top New York lawyers.
- Connected International Inc.: corporate reorganization, acquisition of Alien Labs and wide variety of additional matters
- Kings Garden Inc.: corporate reorganization, private placement
- Altitude Investment Fund: investments in BDS Analytics, Springbig, PathogenDx, etc.
Address & Contacts
190 Motor Parkway, Suite 202 Hauppauge, New York 11788