Licensed in North Carolina and Oregon
I am an attorney who represents businesses in the cannabis industry in the US and internationally. I consult, assist with strategic planning, advise on compliance issues, and offer a full array of business services to the cannabis sector, including hemp, CBD and other cannabinoids, medical marijuana, and adult use marijuana.
I also draft legislation for governments and promote cannabis in lawful international markets.
- ROD TALKS CANNABIS ON THE CANNABINOID CONNECT PODCAST (VIDEO)by Rod Kight on January 22, 2021 at 12:47 am
In this video, Rod discusses delta-8 THC, CBD and cannabis in Europe and Mexico, the role of international treaties in cannabis reform, California's […]
- USDA Issues Final Hemp Ruleby Rod Kight on January 15, 2021 at 2:47 pm
The USDA issued a final rule on hemp production today. It will be formally published in the Federal Register on January 19, 2021 and become effective […]
- New Law Restricts Online Sales of Hemp and CBD Vapesby Rod Kight on January 5, 2021 at 6:19 pm
Online sellers of hemp vapes and CBD vapes are implicated in a new federal law that places stringent requirements on retailers of vaping products. […]
- The FTC and CBD: Is Your Hemp Business a Target?by Rod Kight on January 3, 2021 at 5:39 pm
The FTC recently issued fines and sanctions to six CBD product manufacturers who were accused of providing misleading information to consumers about […]
- Delta-8 THC and State Lawby Rod Kight on December 22, 2020 at 10:18 pm
There are many challenges with advising clients or potential clients about ∆8, one of which is the fact that many states across the country […]