Pamela Bubb is a partner and head of the Corporate and Commercial Department of Webber Newdigate Attorneys in Lesotho. Pamela focuses on commercial law and has a keen interest in cannabis matters.
She and her team are involved in providing a broad range of commercial services including due diligence investigations, foreign exchange, advising international and local clients on cross-border taxation matters, along with drafting and vetting contracts.
- Assists new entrants into the cannabis sector by advising on applicable legislation (regulatory and licensing), license applications and ancillary aspects of establishing a cannabis operator in Lesotho;
- Advises members of the cannabis sector on all regulatory and licensing issues;
- Advises on all commercial and corporate related aspects for cannabis sector clients;
- Assists with cannabis license applications and renewals; and
- Conducts due diligence reports on companies in the cannabis sector ahead of acquisitions and mergers.
Pamela obtained her LL.B degree at the University of the Free State in 2014 and a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning Law in 2015.
Webber Newdigate is the biggest attorneys firm in Lesotho and a founding member of Lex Africa, the first and largest African legal network with member firms in 24 countries.
Webber Newdigate’s clients include mining companies, government authorities, insurance companies, banks, para-statal organisations and various stakeholders in the Lesotho Highlands Water Project, such as international construction companies, professional advisory firms and consortiums.
Webber Newdigate acts as local counsel in a wide range of international projects and assist foreign businesses who are seeking to enter the Lesotho market, or are established in the country and require ongoing legal services.