Dylan is a Senior Associate in the London Corporate department of DLA Piper. He has deep expertise in venture capital, as well as domestic and cross-border mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions. He is a trusted advisor for fast growing companies and helping them ‘go global’. His practice encompasses the cannabis, life sciences, technology, media and sport sectors.
Dylan is Co-Head of DLA Piper’s Global Cannabis Practice. The practice sits as a sub-group under the firm’s Life Sciences sector and provides full-service advice with specialist cannabis sector knowledge in over 20 countries globally across DLA Piper. The practice serves cannabis clients across a wide spectrum of issues, but has particular expertise in cross-border M&A, private and public equity financing, as well as deep expertise in the rapidly evolving global regulatory frameworks.
Dylan is also a Co-Head of DLA Piper’s Emerging Growth and Venture Capital practice. He has a wealth of experience in advising high growth companies in relation to their fundraising activities, as well as acting for investors, particular corporate venture arms, on their strategic investments and R&D.
- Robin Emerson on branding and licensing agreement with leading CBD API company Brains Bioceutical, that will see his daughter’s name used in a new line of CBD products. DLA Piper also advised Robin as new head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Brains.
- Hanway Associates, the cannabis consultancy business, on the sale of HAPP Holdings Limited to NOBL Group, including the market leading conference series Cannabis Europa.
- Avicanna, a medicinal cannabis licenced producer, on all aspects of their global expansion.
- Phytome Life Sciences, a medicinal cannabis R&D company, on all aspects of their business from their startup financing, regulatory and all other day to day matters.
- Materia Ventures on its European expansion plans.
- Charlotte’s Web, one of the leading CBD brands, on their expansion globally.
- Pet Releaf, a leading pet health company, focussed on cannabis-infused products for animals, on their global expansion.
Address & Contacts
160 Aldersgate Street London EC1A 4HT United Kingdom