Gary S. Kaminsky has over 35 years of experience in legal regulatory compliance, including the past six years in the cannabis industry. He focuses his practice on developing and implementing regulatory enterprise risk management infrastructure for companies investing and operating in the cannabis industry as well as for asset management companies, broker-dealers, and other financial institutions. Most recently, Gary has advised U.S. multi-state operators and other companies across the supply chain in the cannabis industry. He is frequently turned to as an informational resource by state and federal regulators and law enforcement.
Gary currently serves as Chief Regulatory Advisor for the American Trade Association for Cannabis and Hemp, chairing its CBD Task Force, and is a founding member of its Cannabis Beverage and Capital Markets Councils. He frequently writes and speaks on cannabis industry issues.
- Several multi-state cannabis operators
- Cannabis cultivators, processors, and other supply chain participants
- Cannabis trade associations
- State and federal legislatures and regulators
- Law enforcement
- Asset management companies and broker-dealers
- Securities administrators, custodians and transfer agents
- The Tip of the Spear Piercing the Regulated Cannabis Industry: How Intoxicating Hemp Cannabinoids and the Illicit Market Pose Significant Challenges to the Emerging Industry – Cannabis Business Executive, April 19, 2022
- Kick-starting New York’s Adult-Use Cannabis Program: Legislature Passes SB 8084 – RCCB Cannabis Group Alert, February 25, 2022